Monday, July 14, 2008

Discover Delicious...

I have had the opportunity to peruse the Delicious site. Additionally, I have also added the button which permits viewing and searching of saved pages.

I'm particularly looking forward to creating bundles and tags when there are a large quantity of sites included on my personalised delicious page.

The notion of having a batch of bookmarks available from any PC workstation is great! It has particular merit if an individual makes a work contribution at a different campus; if one embarks on an international jaunt (e.g. different flight, accommodation and tour providers can be included so that the next leg of a journey can be prepared with stand-by and last minute fares, in the interests of saving pennies); or if one seeks to share web pages of potential broader interest, with other individuals. My better half is sure to be a convert too.

No comments: